See???
He rarely gets like this.
We had a couple days of Colic-i-ness. It seems to have gone away thank goodness! A couple days was enough for us. No fun.
Ok now for the cute pics . . . .
Here's my sweet boy
We are seeing more of these faces now. He's smiling more, but I still don't think he knows that he's smiling.
Big yawn!
I loved this outfit - Daddy put it together :) Grandpa Keith should like it too, purty blue
I see you!! Along with the smiles, he is starting to make more noise. Coos and gurgles and big sighs and little giggles - very entertaining and oh so cute!
Rub a dub dub
There's a reason for the towel, not just so you won't see his goods :) Lets just say we have nicknamed him "Belaggio"
Splish Splash Kaydin's takin a bath
I'm hungry Momma, I'm a growing boy and oh so hungry!
I don't know if he's sleeping or burping, but he's content.
Hey how did I get in this picture???


1 comment:
Awww...Kaydin is even oh-so-adorable when he is crying and upset! such a sweetie pie!!! i love all of the pictures!!
Post a Comment