Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun with Grandma

My mom came out to visit for a week earlier this month and we had so much fun with her!
Here are some pictures from her visit. . .
Reading some books before bed. . . .

My grandma is so cool she let me eat this pizza crust! It's yummy! Mellow Mushroom :)

Eating some garlic bread at Sonny's


Trying to get grandma's sandal


These two were playing while I was in the dressing room - and I caught them!


Happy birthday to Grandma!!


Grandma also left her decorative touch on our new place!
So pretty!
It took forever to find the right tree! This one is perfect.

She helped re-cover the seats on our new chairs. Black is much more our style and the material is very kid/adult friendly(spills and such). We love them!

Thank you for all your help mom!! Everything turned out great - See you soon!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

looks like you had a fun visit with your mom! Kaydin is getting SOOO big! I love the picture of him eating where you can see his teeth!

Did you take your mom to hobby lobby? did you go after you read about it from me? or before? I LOVE that place!! they have the BEST deals, and check online they always have 40% off coupons. Also, if something you want isn't on sale this week, wait until next week, chances are it will be 50% off the next week b/c they rotate their sales!