Friday, August 14, 2009

Just like the bees!

We've been crazy busy around here this past week. So busy that I'm just getting to posting Kaydin's 8 month pics! We took him last thursday before G'ma Kris arrived - a little early, but probably the best decision because we have been on the go nonstop! Kaydin did pretty good for the pictures. He's still not crawling - but very good at doing his army crawl on his belly. He's a quick little booger!!

Here are some of the pictures for Kaydin's 8 month:

Daddy put these lovely glasses on his son . . . awwwwww :)

Ok I had to put that one on here . . . now for the real pics:





There are a couple more that I will put up on the blog, and one very special picture that will not be revealed until Grandpa Keith gets his copy(hehehe)


So there ya go - there's lots more pics to come as soon as I get enough time to blog and put them up. We are officially out of our old apt. and this new one is looking very home-y and lived in(thanks to mom!) I've decided to make things a little easier for myself and send out our new address via email - so be on the lookout!

More to come soon!!

No comments: