Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can you believe it!?

Here is our lovely house in progress as of last Sunday~

DSC05738

DSC05748 DSC05739

Living room/dining room                 Garage/attic

 

Throughout this past week ALOT has happened!

Take a look ~

DSC05756

The stone was added to the front of the house

 

DSC05767

The mantle was installed(not painted yet)

 

DSC05771

The shutters completed the stone accent wall along with some grout

 

DSC05770

All of the bedroom doors and closet doors arrived along with both of the pull down stairways for the attics

 

DSC05815 DSC05817

Next all the baseboards and moldings, along with all the doors being installed

DSC05819

The attic stairways are in – This would be our last minute garage attic/stairway addition. Fabulous!

I think that about covers everything for last week….hope I didn’t forget anything!

The upcoming week should be another exciting one. Here are some pictures of Kaydin running around exploring our house. I think he likes it!

DSC05861

DSC05863 DSC05859

DSC05851 DSC05865 

DSC05856

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! So are you moving in next week?? haha. They are working fast! I love the stone and shutters, it's gorgeous!!

Karolyn said...

Well Holly - not next week but we definitely have to move in by the end of March! Hopefully before! We'll see