Our father’s day celebration this year took us to the Zoo! When I asked my husband what he wanted to do for father’s day, his response was “the zoo!” So the zoo it was!
I wasn’t sure what Kaydin would think, if he would be able to see any of the animals. But he did great! We would show him where the animals were and he would point to them and say dah – which mean dog. Everything was a dah. So funny!
walking with my Daddy
Mommy and Kaydin being silly
Giraffe’s and zebras!
Pandas!
My little lion cub
Gorillas
Elephants
And Kaydin’s favorite part of the zoo, the petting zoo! I think he was the only kid that pet every single goat – literally!
He was so funny! Petting the goats for Kaydin was like any other kid being in a candy store. He was all over the place and so excited!
To finish off the day(and somewhat cool off) we rode the little train and Kaydin went on his first carousel ride!
We had a great day at the zoo. I had to finish with this picture because my child will not sleep anywhere but his bed. When he goes most of the day without a nap, occasionally he will sleep in the car – but not for long! He was a tired boy after all the fun at the zoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment