Friday, December 17, 2010

Totally Two!

 

2 Years have come and gone……

DSC04544

52190444

01930027

and now my little baby is not a baby anymore! He is a full blown 2 year old, complete with tantrums and tears, still trying to talk and getting into trouble, and totally making everyone around him love him to death!

This year it worked out that Kaydin’s birthday was on a Sunday, so we had his birthday party on his actual birthday! This was the first birthday party that we hosted(last year for his first birthday we had a party for him while we were in Cali). I went with The Little Einsteins theme and I think it turned out really well. It was very difficult to find decor for our theme, but I worked with what I could find. Here are some pics from the big day!

                      The Decor……

DSC_0297

DSC_0300

DSC_0299

                          Play time!

DSC_0320

DSC_0326

              Toys and kids everywhere!!!

DSC_0308 DSC_0309

DSC_0332

Kaiya you play with the blocks, I’ll play with the BOX  :)

       The making of the Rocket Cake!

DSC_0273

DSC_0274

DSC_0276

DSC_0285

DSC_0344

And wahlah! I think it turned out super cute but that’s just me :)

We also had a cake for Katie who celebrated her birthday on Dec.7,

DSC_0345

and Justin whose birthday was the next day Dec.13th.

DSC_0346

Happy birthday to you……BLOW!

DSC_0351

DSC_0352

DSC_0358

He actually ate the cake this year!

DSC_0367

                          Presents

DSC_0382

DSC_0386

Those that stuck around got to decorate sugar cookies! It was sprinkly fun!!

DSC_0399

 DSC_0403

DSC_0395

DSC_0402

It was a pretty fun and very long no nap day!

Once everyone left we went outside to try out Gma Carol’s present. Look out neighborhood, he’s got a motor!

DSC_0294

DSC_0289

Happy 2nd Birthday Kaydin!!! Can’t wait to see what this year brings for you and for us!

No comments: