a 2 year olds abilities.
Recently, Kaydin outgrew his Children’s place 1 piece jammies ~That he’s been wearing since birth! I still can’t believe they don’t make larger than 3t. I loved them! Lucky for us we had some hand me downs ready and waiting!
The Children’s Place pajamas he had always worn had a flap over the zipper that buttoned so that the child wouldn’t be able to unzip them. (unless they unbuttoned the flap) But we never had a problem with him trying to undo them.
Apparently Carter’s doesn’t think this is necessary because they do not have the flap. Possibly because they are 4t and kids wearing this size are normally at the potty training stage, but we are not quite there yet!
So the first night Kaydin wore these pajamas, I thought to myself “I really don’t think he will notice, let alone actually unzip them!”
This is what I found after he’d fallen asleep.
Little booger totally unzipped and undressed himself!
So now anytime he wears these pajamas, we have to rig them so that he doesn’t escape! HAhaha
In a somewhat related note, last night Kaydin wore 2 piece pajamas. This morning when I went in to get him out of bed, he had pulled down his pants and taken off his diaper!!! I was dying from laughter! This picture is even funnier! I love his face
Guess it’s time to get out the duct tape!!
Anyone else ever gone through this?? Crazy kids =)


5 comments:
You laugh until that diaper is filled with poop! Yes, true story..happened to me :) Break out the duct tape! haha
Oh my goodness!! That has been a fear of mine! That and/or pee everywhere ~ gross!
Yep! Cut off the feet and use socks, put the jammies on backwards...no safety pin pokes (becasue he will figure that out) and he can't get to the diaper!
That is TOO funny!!! My kids have never taken their clothes off at night. So cute you got in on camera! I think Jodi has an idea there: put the jammies on backwards because what if the safety pin came open when he rolled over?
I ditto the Johnson Family comment. I-man use to take his diaper off and place its contents on the walls, sheets, etc. This usually happened when I was dog tired in the evening just before bed. Once I figured out he just didn't like having the poop in it, I started to put him on the potty. So much easier to clean that up:) Have fun! Parenting is always a wild adventure!
Post a Comment