Thursday, August 23, 2012

How is it possible?

That this little lady is already 1 month old?!

DSC_1539

Here are her 3 week and 1 month pictures:

DSC_1516DSC_1701

She’s really starting to chunk up! With a double chin and some little rolls on her arms and thighs  =)

DSC_1491

DSC_1492

DSC_1684

DSC_1694

She looks so cute and sweet don’t you think??

Well this is what most of the 1 month pics looked like. She was not cooperating at all!!

DSC_1645

And then just as I was about to give up, I captured one of my favorite pictures of her so far….

DSC_1685

Her personality is really showing more and more. And it’s funny to compare Kamryn to Kaydin when he was a baby.

Kaydin is and always has been a great traveller……he never minded being in his car seat and rarely cried in the car. Kamryn hates being in her car seat! For most babies a car ride soothes them – not her. She’s almost backward…..she cries while we’re driving and then she’ll stop crying when the car is stopped at a red light. So weird! I hope she grows out of this.

Kaydin took to a pacifier right away and used one until he was 2(when he turned 1 it stayed in his crib for nap/bedtimes only) Kamryn will not suck on a pacifier! It’s the strangest thing – I’ve never seen a baby that wouldn’t use a pacifier. Her reaction when we’ve tried to calm her down and soothe her with one is so funny. She makes a weird face when she figures out that it isn’t a bottle, and then she starts gagging if you don’t take it out of her mouth. I think it’s America’s Funniest Home Videos worthy! Now I just need to get it on video  =)

I know everyone says that all babies do is eat, sleep, and poop…….Kamryn is no exception! Especially when they are really small, if they aren’t eating then they are sleeping. When this girl wakes up, she is hungry and wants her bottle NOW!

She is like her brother in one way – she likes to be held so she is up and moving and can see what’s going on. This is how she likes to be held:

DSC_1362

The above picture was taken between 1 and 2 weeks old. She was already trying to hold her head up, but ended up wobbling around like a bobble head.

DSC_1624

She is so strong! This is at 1 month.

Here she is working on some tummy time:

DSC_1423

DSC_1430

We’ve had an exciting first month! Many more posts to come!!

No comments: