Friday, September 28, 2012

8 Weeks ~ 2 Months

I can’t believe she is 2 months old already! It’s going by so fast. Good thing I take about 100 pictures a day! Not really but probably close =)

We had a really easy 2 month photo shoot! And I found a new spot with really good lighting – love these first shots.

DSC_0431

DSC_0447

DSC_0424

{I purposely took these with her bandaids still on}

DSC_0436

Her 2 month stats: Weight – 14lbs 2oz (gained about 6lbs!)Length: 22.5 inches (grew 1/2 inch which I think was measured wrong)

DSC_0419

DSC_0416

DSC_0420

It’s really funny to tell people that she’s only 2 months old. They can’t believe it because she’s so big! She looks more like 5 or 6 months, but then you see her head still bobbling around and you know she’s much younger than that.

Kaydin is doing really well with Kamryn. He wants to help whenever he can. He likes to bounce her in her bouncy chair when she starts getting fussy, and he sings her songs in the car. It’s neat to see her face and her reaction when he talks to her. She gets a big grin and starts cooing at him like they’re talking. It’s so cute!

DSC_0365

DSC_0402

Aawwww……Love my babies <3

No comments: