The littlest Sacayan is now 3 months old! It’s so hard to believe that it’s been 12 weeks since Kamryn joined our family. She had a tough time adjusting to the outside world at first, sleeping mostly in the daytime and not much at night, but now she’s got it figured out and is such a wonderful and happy baby!
Kamryn has settled into a nice sleep schedule pretty much on her own – taking a couple naps throughout the day, and sleeping through the night almost every night. We all are enjoying this especially mama! She always wakes up happy and gets a big smile on her face when we go to get her out of bed. I love seeing her smile!
She still hates being strapped into her car seat/being in the car. The screaming car rides still occur, just a little less frequently thank goodness! A big thank you to Jordon and Kathy Cochran for sending something to help try to make our car rides a quieter!! This mobile is so neat – it attaches to any car seat, and can also be attached to any crib or pack and play. I didn’t even know such a thing existed! We’ve been using it a lot lately and it does seem to help. We’ve gotten many complements on it also!
Since Kamryn doesn’t play with toys or even hold rattles yet, her favorite toy has to be her bouncy chair. She has gotten really good at bouncing it all by herself! She kicks her little legs and it just bounces away! It’s so funny to watch, and I remember Kaydin used to do the same thing when he was a baby. Most of the time I don’t strap her in to the chair because it’s such a hassle to get her in and out if she starts fussing. But the other day I looked over and saw this……
Doesn’t she look comfy? Hahaha Now she gets strapped in most of the time.
Another interesting fact about Kamryn, apparently she’s a GIANT baby. She is the same size as the 8 month old baby boy across the street! 3 months……8 months……something isn’t quite right there.
And she still refuses the pacifier – instead she has finally found and almost mastered sucking her thumb.
I say almost because she hasn’t quite figured out how to keep those other fingers out of the way =)
90% of the time she sucks on her left thumb, but I happened to snap this pic the other day
Happy 3 months to my beautiful baby girl. Here are some pictures from our 3 month photo shoot!
And now for some pics with brother! He was amazingly cooperative for these.
I LOVE this one!
{I realize after scrolling through this post it looks like Kamryn wears the purple cupcake onesie a lot, but it was just 2 separate days! And purple really is her color…lol}
And just for fun…….
Here’s a look-a-like comparison. What do you think??
Momma and Kamryn
Kaydin and Michael(red eyes and all!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment