Friday, August 8, 2008

Kicking . . not screaming

So for a couple weeks now, I've been feeling what I guessed was the baby kicking in my belly. I wasn't really sure that's what it was but I finally decided it probably was. All the books I've been reading said that you might feel the baby moving, but other people wouldn't be able to feel anything outside your belly for a few more weeks. WELL - - -last night our little guy was particularly active in there! It probably lasted a good 20 minutes also. I told Michael that if he put his hand on my belly he could probably feel it too - so he did. A few seconds later the little man did not disapoint daddy! He was so excited that he could finally feel him in there. He even got a little teary eyed!! Aawwww . . . I kept hearing him gasp when he felt something, it definitely made his day!! I think he marked it on the calendar :)


Now for a little update on the move, we got our apartment situation figured out. Just a one bedroom for now but we are sooooo excited. Today is friday, we move in on sunday, and should have internet on monday so we won't be offline for long!! And yes pics are still coming. We also got the greatest news today, Michael reports to work at the Warner Robins store on monday! So he will not have to commute up to Stockbridge at all!! We are both so relieved. Things are really looking up!

No comments: