I'm sorry it's been so long since the last post. I've been wanting to get some new pics up, but haven't taken any yet. Something always comes up!
Speaking of . . . we have recently found ourselves in a situation where we will be moving to a new city(1 hour south) next week!! I told you something came up! So we've been dealing with finding a place to live, starting to pack, and trying to get everything somewhat organized. This is the most stressed out I've been in my life - and being pregnant is not a good combination I know. It will all be ok very soon so I'm not worried. I will keep you updated on the move as much as possible. We might be without internet for a little while so be patient with me!!
Someone "anonymously" commented on the baby vans from my last post - wanting to see a picture of the baby vans next to the adults. Well Michael has the matching shoes, and strangely enough all of his shoes were the first thing he packed! So as soon as they are uncovered I will get a pic up of the boys' shoes together :)
- - -ATTENTION!! - - - Comments are very welcomed, but please put your name with your comment. My first comment was anonymous-how sad! If you don't put a name with the comment, I will just delete it and I don't want to do that.
So that's about all for now. We will be super busy in the next week moving and whatnot so I don't know if I'll have time to get online and post again. If not, then the next posting will come from a new city!! And our own place yay!!!
Angels Tee Ball
12 years ago


1 comment:
yeah the last anonymous posting was me! i didn't want to make an account and everything...right after i posted it i realized i hadn't put my name so i'm sorry! whenever the shoes get unpacked and you get time that would be an awesome pic i think! k ttul!!!!!
<3 kathryn :-)
Post a Comment