Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Contest!

Ok so ever since we found out we were having a little boy, we've been looking at baby stuff everywhere we go. Well I look at anything that has to do with babies, and now especially the boy stuff I love to oooohhh and aaahhhhh over. Michael made fun of my mom and I because we were at Target looking at baby stuff, and he says we spent 30 minutes in just one isle.

Since we have started to accumulate baby clothes and whatnot, certain items become my favorite. I've decided to have an unofficial contest for the cutest baby item(s). And yes - I am the judge :) I've always said I love love love onesies, so my kid will wear tons of those. BUT - The Veliz's have taken 1st place with their gift from California. Baby Sac's first shoes!



Aren't these just the cutest things ever!! They are soft so he can wear them for a while even if they are too big. If you know Michael and I, then you know why we love these. Cuz we both have the exact same shoes!! It's a family of "Vans"!


Aren't they just adorable?? I love the little footed bottoms.

So as of right now, this is the item to beat. Anyone who is up for the challenge is welcome. It doesn't take much! Here's a great hint if you're thinking about what you could get. . . . I am now searching for the perfect outfit to go with these awesome shoes. Just a thought!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are very very cute!!! u should take a pic of the little ones next to yours or michaels...or both!