Thursday, September 4, 2008

My latest "indulgence"

Yes I call them indulgences, not cravings. Mostly because even when I wasn't pregnant, I would go through phases or cravings for a week or two and then move on to something else. So being prego now, everyone says "oh she's craving that now" and I say no not really. Since I've been prego I've gone through several fav's. There was crunchy tacos from Taco Bell, hot fudge sundaes from McDonald's, salads from anywhere as long as it was with Ranch dressing, and home-made spaghetti. At my 24 week dr. appt. I had gained a total of 9lbs since becoming prego, not very much and not from a lack of trying!!

My latest fav is from Coldstone Creamery(Ice Cream)


Cake Batter ice cream(tastes just like it!) with rainbow sprinkles and cookie dough mixed into it. YUM!!! Yeah I know I'm weird, it's the ultimate sweet tooth fix! Don't knock it till you try it!! Oh by the way, I don't eat a whole cup in one sitting. This cup in the picture will last me at least 4 or 5 days. Gonna go eat some now!!!

No comments: