We are going to have to start getting ready for the Discount Tire company party which is Nov. 15th up in Atlanta. Michael needs to reserve a tux, and I need to find a tent/dress to wear since I'll be just about ready to pop by then. Michael has had many dreams and swears that my water is going to break on the dance floor at the party. I said if it's meant to happen that way, so be it! I requested sparkling cider at our table since I can't join in the alcoholic fun like everyone else. We'll see how the party here compares to the Cali party we're used to. I know it will be much smaller!
Michael and I have been enjoying our 2 days off together every week. We both have sundays and wednesdays off now.(wednesday is our dr. day) It's nice having set schedules, especially since we are now looking for a pediatrician and family doctor for us. Our wednesdays are usually packed! So sunday is our "lazy" day of football and nothing else.
I'll leave you with a picture of the baby blanket we just recieved in the mail. I actually got it at my baby shower in California last month, but it wasn't quite finished so she mailed it to us. It's hand made which makes it extra special :)


No comments:
Post a Comment