So at my last doctor's appointment, we graduated to the "come back every two weeks" stage of the pregnancy. That means the end is getting closer!!! So much has happened in our lives the first 7 months of this pregnancy, but it seems to have taken so long to get where we are now. Now the end is coming up so fast!! I'm getting really anxious and excited - like all the clothes that are hanging in the closet and blankets that are folded in the drawers - I want to start washing them already so they smell good and are ready for the baby. But I'm not going to just yet. Still have a few more weeks! This weekend we will be reorganizing and moving some things around. We are taking some things out of the apartment and putting them in storage so we have more room here. Nothing else really exciting going on with us. We are just taking it a week at a time! The Georgia State Fair is nearby this week so we might check that out. We took another trip to the dog park yesterday. Not many dogs there, but ours still had fun. I leave you with some pictures of our outing . . . . .

Snickers swimming with his stick

10/1/08 30 weeks 3 days : Michael calls these my "mom" shorts (he says my mom wears shorts like these)

That's Bruiser under the towel, he's a little tuckered out from the park! Normally he's looking out the window when we're in the car!

Michael found another use for my Boppy pillow :) I guess that works too!
No comments:
Post a Comment