A friend of ours offered to take some maternity pictures for me. I had been wanting to get them done so of course I said yes!! I had no idea what to expect, she kept saying that she was an "amatuer photographer". I didn't really care, just glad someone was willing to take some pictures of me - I am always handing Michael the camera and asking him to take pictures of me. (He's still in training!) So she came over this past weekend and we ventured out around the apartment complex trying to find some nice areas to shoot in. It was hard because there was either a building in the background, or a chain-link fence. And since it's fall, all the green grass is now turning brown and most of the pretty plants are dead or dying. We did find some nice spots and we got so many beautiful pictures!! I think when we were done she had around 300 pics! Out of those about 100 were really good. I felt like a real model, getting my own personal photo shoot. It was fun! And I'm so excited at how good they are! Michael was a good sport for a little while and took some pictures with me - funny faces and all. But even those came out really good. So here are some of my favorites, but not nearly all of them!
There are plenty more, just thought I'd share these for now. Didn't she do an amazing job?? She's going to take some of the baby when he's born too. I can't wait for that!! Till next time. . . . . . . . .
I can't believe those were taken just somewhere "around you apartment complex!" It's so pretty out there!!! I love the pictures with the water in the background!
My husband and I were both born and raised in Southern California. In March 2008 we moved to Georgia for a new adventure, and welcomed our son Kaydin in December of that year. We later welcomed our daughter Kamryn to the family in July 2012. We have relatives and friends all over the United States. This blog is for them and anyone else who is interested in keeping up with our family!
1 comment:
I can't believe those were taken just somewhere "around you apartment complex!" It's so pretty out there!!! I love the pictures with the water in the background!
Post a Comment