Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ready to go

We are now visiting the dr. weekly!! That means we are having a baby soon! Wow - November is flying by fast.

Yesterdays dr. visit we had an ultrasound to check the baby's size and position. They said that he's about 7lbs. right now, in perfect position and everything looked good. He also had a good strong heartbeat. Momma gained another 4lbs. I've lost track of the total gained now, almost 30 I think. Yikes!!

Now that we have less than 20 days, we are so very anxious for him to join us! Whenever he's ready, we're ready to go! We have our bags and (hopefully)everything we'll need is in the car.

Ever since the beginning of this pregnancy, I said that he was going to be early. I don't know why, but I just had this feeling. Well now, I'm afraid the opposite will happen and he will be late. We've already waited 38 weeks, what's a couple more right? Uugghhh. . . . We'll find out! I just want to see my baby!!

Sorry no pics :(

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness...baby will be here so soon!!! What an awesome Christmas present :)