Monday, November 17, 2008

< Party Time >

This past Saturday we attended the annual Discount Tire Company Party. It was held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Atlanta, which was very nice. This was our first party in Georgia, but our 6th total if I'm not mistaken. I didn't get many good pics, but here are a few.






This was in our room before going downstairs for cocktail hour and mingling. I drank screwdrivers (but switched out the vodka for pineapple juice.) They were yummy!
















Michael in his bubble gum pink suit. It would have looked cool if I was wearing the same color. Oh well, I loved my dress!















This is Michael's store receiving their sales award(the only store to get one) Yeah Warner Robins!!






It was a fun time. I don't think I want to be pregnant for the next few parties though. Not as fun :( There's always next year!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

you look so pretty (and pregnant) in your dress! hehehe..the count down...how excited are you!!!! Just a little while longer to go!!