After our OB appointment, we stopped at Motherhood Maternity where I found a dress to wear next week for Michael's company party. I was excited to actually find something, and it was only $40! It's a simple black V-neck dress which I could probably wear post-prego if needed. After I found my outfit, we had to get Michael a tux. Since I'm wearing black, I told him he could wear any color he wanted. The past years we've tried to coordinate the colors of my dress with his tux. Like turquoise or red. So what color does he pick??? Bubble gum pink!! I was shocked. He wore light pink one year, but this is a little brighter. As long as he's happy - that's what I told him so I can't really complain :)
After all that fun(spending money as Michael put it), HE had a doctor's appointment. We've been in a lot of doctor's offices lately. Last week was a couple pediatrician's, this week the OB and family dr. Yikes! Today we went in to find out the results of Michael's blood tests. They were basically checking everything. The only thing that came out bad, was his cholesterol-shocker. He had high cholesterol a couple years ago(inherited) so we figured it would probably still be high. So now he's supposed to follow this strict diet and take a pill everyday to see if it lowers it. The diet probably won't last - especially with the holidays coming up - but I can make sure he takes the pills.
Now we are home and finally relaxing. My way of thinking is - Look how much we accomplished! Yeah it took most of the day, but now we don't have to do any of it another day! Here's to a great day.


No comments:
Post a Comment