Friday, December 19, 2008

Kaydin's 1!

1 week old that is :)








This was last week - 12/12/08














Here he is 1 week old









The first week sure did go by fast. I guess the first 2 days don't really count because we were in the hospital still. But since coming home, things have gone really well. Kaydin really is the best baby we could ask for. He eats good, sleeps 3-4 hours between feedings and sometimes longer, hardly cries(except during baths), and is already trying to hold his head up. Poor little guy - most of the newborn clothes are too big for him right now. He's so skinny his socks won't even stay on, and I pull them up to his knees! Give him a few weeks and he'll plump up a little more.


Here we are at our first pediatrician visit. Everything was good, and he even gained back 2 ounces from what he lost in the hospital.









Hanging out with daddy after work, his first day back to work :(






Auntie Kathryn comes on Sunday and we can't wait to see her! She's really good at taking the camera and getting good pics for me. Hopefully I'll get some pictures of me with Kaydin, cuz I'm always the one taking the pictures!






Well that's all for now. Our first week was pretty smooth, hopefully a sign of things to come! We leave you this week with a smile :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

soooo precious! he's sooo cute, congratulations, so glad to hear he is healthy and you are all doing well. REST WHILE YOU CAN!! LOL

Amanda said...

oh my, isn't he a sweet lil thing! Congrats, Sacayan family!

Your lil man is just as cute as can be and looks just like Daddy! I can already see that!