Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our new arrival!!

Introducing . . . .

Kaydin Michael Sacayan



I was born on 12/12/08 at 3:09am




I was 7lbs. 2oz. and 20 1/2 inches long



Momma and baby are doing fine



Daddy and Grandma Kris are helping a lot



Here I am in my swing my first night at home



Everyone wanted to see pictures so I tried to get these up quick. I will try to do a more informative post in the next few days(if Kaydin will let me). Here's to our first night at home!!! Wish us luck :)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Kaydin is precious!! Congratulations Mom & Dad!! Can't wait to see more pictures soon :)

Lucia Diaz said...

Congrats to you both on your family. I am so happpy for you two!!

Heidi said...

He is ADORABLE! Congratulations on your sweet baby boy. Enjoy every moment, they grow up way too fast!!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Oh wow! I just saw you had him!! CONGRATS!! He's soo cute!