Sunday, January 11, 2009

1 month pics!

New pics(as seen above) and down the right side of this blog!


So last night we took Kaydin to get his one month pictures taken. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, he's normally not fussy and hardly cries at all. Well . . .this was definitely an experience! It kinda started off bad because he was asleep when we got there, so we had to wake him up. I figured he'd be awake for a few minutes take some pictures and then he'd go back to sleep(sleeping baby pictures are cute too!) Oh no - he was awake the whole time, and only cooperated the first 15 minutes or so. I love the pictures we got, but we could have gotten some really good ones. You'll notice in the picture of him and I - he has a pacifier in his mouth. :( By then it didn't matter just let him have it! Overall I was really happy with the pictures. Hope you like them too!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

The pics are GREAT!

Holly said...

I love the pictures! Kaydin is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow love reading the updates on your page! Love all the pictures and can not wait to see you three in person. Love you all. See you in March~
Hugs and Love Auntie Vickey ~