I know many of you have been patiently(or not so patiently) waiting for new pictures. I have been doing pretty good, taking a few pics everyday. Now that Kaydin is 1 month old, you can see how much he's grown especially in his face. He's got chubby little cheeks now:) Yesterday I packed up all the newborn clothes - he's too long for them. It's nice to have a fresh new wardrobe selection. Newborn diapers still fit him ok, which is good because he still needs the umbilical cord notch. And he even graduated to taking baths in the big bath tub! He kept hitting his head in the sink! ouch! I guess it's true what they say, they grow like weeds!!
So here you go a plethura of pictures. I tried to put them in order so the first pics are older, and the pics at the bottom are the newest. Enjoy!!

Grandma and Mom bathing in the sink

Momma warming me up after my bath

Momma taking me outside to walk the dogs (thanks for my cool sling Diglio's!)

Getting some love from daddy

Sucking on my finger

Just chillin'

Lifting up my head

I don't think he likes being sagittarius

But he likes football!

These clothes are much more roomy
I will leave you with an array of "faces". This is especially for
Grandma Kris and
Auntie Kathryn because they loved all the faces Kaydin would make. Either accidentally or on purpose, they are all cute. All of the following pictures were taken when he woke up from one of his many naps - and he was a very happy boy!






It's been a joyous first month!!!
1 comment:
how cute! he is adorable!
Post a Comment