Thursday, February 26, 2009

Caught me off guard!




Look at what my little booger did at the park yesterday! He pushed himself up with his arms - right after I rolled him onto his belly. I was barely able to get a picture of him, I was not expecting it!






We had a very nice day at the park. Michael had the day off, so after I got off work we packed up the stroller and the dogs and headed out. There's a long paved trail that we walked on, I think if you go the whole way it's 1 mile. We walked most of the way and then turned around. It was great for the dogs to get out and release some pent up energy. We don't get up to the dog park as much as we used to! Bruiser was my running buddy, he couldn't get enough and I couldn't keep up! Snickers hung back with Daddy and Kaydin, he's the slowest of all of us!


The boys - Snickers chugging along(slowly)


Kaydin having fun in his stroller
Look Auntie Kathryn - I'm wearing the disneyland shirt you gave me. It might not fit when a see you in a few weeks, but I did wear it!!


After our walk, we grabbed a blanket from the truck and relaxed on the grass. That's when he did his pushup! Here are some other cute pics from our day:




Wearing Daddy's cool shades


Trying out the Bumbo chair for the first time - you can't really tell by the picture, but the couch behind him is helping keep his head from bobbling all around. He's got a gangsta lean :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

sooo cute, and that bumbo chair is AWESOME, i LOVED Noah's. It makes life a little easier, and it has a try that you can snap on for snacks later!