I know this is a little late, but I thought I would share some of these pictures anyways. We had a short but sweet snow storm this past sunday. It really made it feel like winter time - December or January . . . but it's March! How crazy :) I was at work sunday morning and literally watched the rain turn into sleet, and then into snow. It snowed for 2 to 3 hours pretty heavily, but didn't really stick to the ground much because of the rain. The cars in the parking lot were blanketed with some whiteness which was very pretty. By the time I got home from work, most of the snow was gone. But - it snowed a little more before it got dark! I was able to get some pictures, and we took Kaydin outside in his snowsuit(
that I thought we wouldn't get to use!) It was pretty windy so we weren't outside very long, just to get some pictures.

Here are our cars in the snow!

He looks so in awe! He's so funny, whenever we got outside and it's cold, he makes this little squeaky sound - like the cold takes his breath away. The only thing that could be cold in this picture is his face!

My little snow bunny - he doesn't look impressed.
Something to leave you with - this weekend it's supposed to get up to 79degrees. What a switch!
12 days till California!!
No comments:
Post a Comment