He's 9 weeks old, but he's wearing 9month clothes! Depending on the outfit, sometimes 6month stuff fits. This just blows my mind! I really think baby clothes companies need to re-evaluate how they size baby clothes. Obviously they shouldn't go by months, many people have told me that their baby's didn't wear the corresponding sizes to their age either. They should just say "between 12-16lbs, 24-28inches long" or something like that. Every baby is different.

This super cute sweatsuit was a gift from our family in Hawaii. This is a great example of how weird the sizing is on baby clothes. This was a 3 piece set(there's a matching onesie to go underneath) size 3-6 months. The onesie was too small when he was about 1 month old. The sweatshirt is almost too small now, and the pants are still really big. I don't get it!

Here's a cute little booty shot. We'll just leave him naked since nothing fits :) Look at those rolls!

He's not quite sure what to make of all the things hanging above his head just yet. So he just decided to fall asleep. This is how he almost always sleeps, arms straight out. :)
The next pictures were taken the other night when we decided to try giving Kaydin some actual cereal for the first time. The doctor said we could try, but that he might not like the texture because he's still so young. So we gave it a shot, and most of it just came right back out. It's ok, we'll try again a little ways down the road. I did get some cute pictures though!


Here he is, 9 weeks old
See ya next week!! Maybe sooner, if you're lucky(and momma takes some good pics!)
24 days till we go to California!!!
2 comments:
He is so sweet! I love the cooing video!! I think he looks like his Daddy :)
sooo cute! baby clothes sizing does suck, and I've found that ANYTHING Carters brand runs WAY small, 6-9 months is usally really only 4-7 months. weird. it may take a lot of time/effort, but you can try measuring the clothes against each other (length, width, etc.) to see what will fit when (does that make any sense?)
Post a Comment