Sunday, February 15, 2009

A gloomy day

It's pretty yucky looking here today. It rained yesterday a little bit, today is just icky. It's very nice temperature wise which is great. Got all the windows open while I do some much needed cleaning/laundry. I'm a woman on a mission today! I worked 6am to 12:30pm . . . came home . . .Michael went golfing with the guys. . . Kaydin's been sleeping. . . gave the dogs a bath . . . and I'm getting all the chores done. Yay for Sundays!

I figured it was time to put up a new video. This video was taken probably over a week ago. It's hard to find good videos to put on here because they have to be so short. And it's hard to capture what I want in just 45 seconds! I've found that since Kaydin loves taking baths, I get good videos in the bath tub and just after a bath. So this is after a bath when he was just a wigglin and a talkin. :)







Look grandma! No head holding device anymore :) I'm a big boy in my car seat!



Yes after bath again :-)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You lil man is getting so big so fast! He's catching up to Ryan!

Kaydin's a cutie and totally looks like his Daddy!

Heidi said...

oooooh, he's so cute! he looks like such a happy baby!