Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a trip!!

Yes . . . . we have returned from our 10 day whirlwind trip to California! We left Tuesday March 17th(St. Patty's day) and returned Friday March 27th. We had a wonderful time visiting family and introducing Kaydin to everybody. He was definitely a hit! It was pretty unanimous from everyone that Kaydin looks just like his daddy when he was a baby. We already knew that though. :) We were sooooo busy each day of our trip, I can't even list all the things we did and places we went. It would take me a couple days to explain all the details - so I will just share a bunch of pictures.

Lets begin with Kaydin's 3 month pictures that we had taken just before leaving on our trip. I thought this outfit was perfect since we were heading to California - My little surfer dude :)



On the plane . . . .






Slept like an angel!































All the people Kaydin met . . . . .






























































No comments: