Monday, March 16, 2009

We're a comin'

So here's a little preview for those of you who get to see Kaydin tomorrow/today. If you don't get to see him, well you can still enjoy the video :) The lighting is terrible, but you get the idea. His neck and back muscles are getting stronger, but he still has a wobbly head so you have to be careful when holding him.







Here he is playing with his hands - and a rare "I need my paci" moment. So far he is not a paci kid thank goodness! When he does need one, his cheeks are so chubby that he gets paci lines on his face :)

My next post will probably be after our trip, unless I can get pictures on here while we're gone. We'll see. I will definitely have plenty of pictures when we return!!! TTFN

1 comment:

Heidi said...

have a safe fun trip, hope the plane ride goes well!