Friday, March 13, 2009

All packed . . . .

I wish!! Not just yet . . . . But I think what we've got in the suitcase is all we are required by family and friends to take :)



Perfect fit dontcha think?

I'm ready for my first ride on an airplane!! See you soon!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

good luck on the airplane! Noah's flown a few times already and he always does great. A few tips: try not to give him a bottle or let him nap until you get on the airplane (i just mean whatever bottle feeding is closest to plane take off - don't starve him all day..hehe) right before you get on the plane give him a little tylenol. The bottle should help him go to sleep, and the no-nap should help him sleep for awhile. Also, make sure you have a pacifier or something for the landing (for his ears) the bottle as you are taking off should help his ears for that part. Have a safe trip!!