Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meme and a highchair!

Not much new in the Sacayan household. We've been spending time with Michael's grandma, Kaydin's great grandma(or Meme as she likes to be called) who's here visiting from Hawaii for the next week or so.

We have made a couple new purchases since Kaydin's doctor visit last week. Since he's eating rice cereal twice a day now, we thought it would be much easier to feed him if he was up at our level. So we got him a highchair! I found this one at Target pretty cheap and thought it was super cute!(I'm not the traditional blue-for-boys type of mom in case some of you didn't know this already.) It's adjustable pretty much everywhere and all of the padding is washable. Love it! Kaydin can't sit up very well yet, so he kinda leans but it works.



Here's another feeding video. This one went better than the last one - there's even some smiles in there. I can get this kid to do pretty much anything if I sing the ABC's to him. He also likes Twinkle, Twinkle Row Row Row your boat and You are my sunshine . . . but ABC's are his favorite.




We also got him one of those stationary jumper thingys. I haven't been able to get any pictures of him in it - he doesn't think it's as cool as I do . . . at least not yet.

This is what we've been seeing just in the past couple days. Somebody found his toes!! It's so funny when I go to get him out of his crib in the morning and all I see are his feet in the air :) He's so silly. . . wonder where he gets that from . . . .




Oh . . . Kaydin has now rolled over twice on his own(both purely accidental). I think he scared himself because he didn't mean to roll over and then boom! Once he figures out the rolling thing, it's all over . . .we'll be trying to keep him in one place for the rest of our lives!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

yay how fun, rolling over! that high chair is super cute!