We also got the go ahead to really work on getting him to eat rice cereal from a spoon. Once he gets comfortable with that, we can start introducing "the good stuff" - fruits and veggies. I say "the good stuff" because that rice cereal just seems so bland and boring. I can't blame him for not wanting to eat it! He is definitely getting better, he has his moments. This video is from last night, and I think he was really tired that's why he sounds so unhappy. I was trying to get some of the faces he was making - hilarious!
Along with the 4 month checkup came the 2nd round of shots. I'm proud to say I did not leave the room this time and I didn't cry! I also did not watch what they were doing to my poor screaming baby. He did great - slept an hour or so after the visit and woke up like nothing happened! Kids are so resilient.
Well it's a beautiful day so we are off to the park!!


No comments:
Post a Comment