Sunday, April 12, 2009

An all around great day

Well we had a pretty uneventful Easter this year. When I say uneventful . . . I mean we didn't go over to visit relatives and have a big Easter feast and hunt Easter eggs and all that fun stuff. Nope, instead I went to work until 12:45pm . . .then came home to see the boys all dressed and ready to go out to lunch! We finally went and found the nearest Red Lobster(1 town south) and it was sooo good. When we got home Paul came over and we all watched Marley and Me. That is the sweetest movie ever!! It is so sad to think that one day we will have to go through the same situation with Kaydin - Snickers and Bruiser. I dread the day! For "Easter dinner", we had the remainder of Aunt Karen and Uncle Tim's award winning BBQ. I think it's even better reheated a week later :) That was our day in a nutshell. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

Enjoy these pics from our day. . .


He is eyeing that bunny rabbit . . . .

I got you Mr. Bunny! But you don't taste good or feel very good on my poor gums

Playing with Daddy - I think he's laughing at Dad's new doo
(no comment on the shaved head - I agree with all of you)

My happy and rested boy waking up from a nap

I think Kaydin is in shock that daddy is TAKING the picture :) hahaha

We go for Kaydin's 4 month checkup on Wednesday and round 2 of his shots. Will update then with all his stats!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy 1st Easter Kaydin!