Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our first family Easter

Kaydin will be 4 months old on Easter! Wow how the time flies! We took him to get his 4 month pictures taken a couple days ago. Just for the heck of it we threw in an Easter shot and it came out pretty good(it was towards the end). Each month Kaydin gets a little better with the whole picture taking thing, now he will actually smile when you're trying to get him to. He usually starts off really good, and then gets progressively fussier as it goes on. We still got some good pics though. I think he looks older than 4 months in some of them. My precious baby boy!!!


I can't wait till he can sit up on his own - then he won't have to sit/lay on this thing anymore!

He almost didn't fit in this box!

I love this grin :)


Here are some random pictures from the past week or so.


I think this is the highest he's ever gotten his noggin! He looks as shocked as I was :)


Concentrating very hard - I know this thing goes in my mouth somehow . . .


Who's your daddy? I don't think there's any doubt here!
Can you tell where our hearts are? (Michael's InNOut t-shirt and Kaydin's Angel's t-shirt)


I thought I should let everyone know that my diaper deal at CVS was some kind of fluke. I went tonite with my $10 CVS bucks to get another pack of free diapers as today was the last day they were on sale for $10. On the little label telling customers about the buy $25 in select baby products and receive $10 CVS bucks, it also said in fine print that the $10 CVS bucks was only 1 per household. But for some reason the other night it kept giving me more CVS bucks - and the workers were oblivious! So alas I ended up with 5 packs of diapers for $9.20 and I am perfectly happy with that! Now if only I could get some free formula . . . . . . . . . .

Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments: