So since becoming a mom, I've become a coupon-savy-shopper. I look for sales and use coupons especially when it comes to buying baby stuff(diapers). I don't think I have ever bought a pack of diapers without a coupon. Last night after work, I came across the best deal ever - and it was completely by accident! Lets just say we won't HAVE to buy diapers for a while. We have a 24hour CVS right up the street, and I stop there frequently because it is convenient. I had $3 in CVS bucks(which is like spending $3cash) and a coupon for $5 off Huggies diapers. That's $8 off! So I stopped to get a pack which usually are sold for 12.99 or so. Well they were on sale for $10! So I would pay $2 for a pack of diapers. They also had signs up saying that if you bought $25 in specified baby products, you would earn $10 in CVS bucks(which would buy another pack of diapers). I also bought some baby wipes . . which I also had a coupon for. . . so I earned $15 towards the CVS bucks, but only spent $7. :)
The next night . . . I decided that the diapers were on sale for such a great price, and I would get my $10 in CVS bucks if I bought another pack - so I stopped again on my way home. They only had one more pack of size 2's, so I went up and paid with a coupon and they came out to $9.20. When my receipt printed I got my $10 CVS bucks so I went and got a pack of size 3's . .for free! Then with that receipt I got another $10 CVS bucks! Yes I couldn't believe it either - this time I asked the lady if they had any more size 2's. She went in the back and found 2 more packs. Each time she rung up a pack I got another $10 CVS bucks. So I left with 4 packs of diapers/3 for free and I only paid $9.20!! I was so proud of myself! I even left with $10 CVS bucks - they said they should get more diapers this Thursday night - so I'm going back again!
All you mommies out there - check out CVS!!


2 comments:
that's an awesome deal! I am a coupon freak (Holly is too) so we always love to read about a good deal, and on diapers!! That's like striking oil! I wish I used huggies...
I love it!!! Like Heidi said, I am a coupon freak too! Getting good deals is a total addiction! :)
Post a Comment