In the last month, Kaydin has become a cereal eating machine!! We've been mixing in different fruits and veggies - and so far he loves the fruits(all except peaches). Why do actual peaches taste so good, but the baby food smells and tastes nothing like real peaches? I don't blame him for not liking peaches. We'll keep trying. As for the veggies . . .carrots and sweet potatoes are a go. Peas and green beans are another story. We definitely have to work on those two. We think green beans upset his tummy last time, so we will cautiously try those again one day. It's only been a few weeks, but he already knows what's coming when we put him in his high chair. He gets so excited.
He's also started to move alot more in the last month. He found his toes!
He recently performed his first INTENTIONAL roll over. He's done a couple accidentals before this one so I didn't count them. Michael said he rolled over 5 times - yes 5 times and I wasn't even home to see them!
Here is a video of Kaydin rolling over. I have to give Michael full credit for this video(especially since I was at work at the time). He went all professional - got the tripod out, used the remote for the video camera, and even guest starred!! I'm glad he got this on video - I have yet to get Kaydin to roll over for me. :(
He's not rolling over consistently yet, but we definitely need to be more cautious. No more leaving him laying on the kitchen counter tops anymore . . . . haha . . .just kidding!!
5 months also brings another diaper milestone - we're in size 3's now!
He has been wearing his clothes for a few months now. I think he's stopped growing - maybe in the torso area at least for now. It seems like he jumped from newborn to 6 month clothes just in his first 3 months. Now he's all over the board . . . his PJ's have to be at least 12months(and those are starting to get small!) . . . he can wear onesies that are 6months and some that are up to 12months, just depends on the brand. . . . shorts/pants and actual t-shirts are pretty right on with his age. Who knew dressing a baby would be so complicated?!! I honestly don't even look at the sizes sometimes, I can just look at it and tell if it will fit or not.
Well here's to the next exciting month filled with new adventures and more visitors!! I can't wait to see what new things you can do. . .
Here's one - apparently you have a death stare!!! hahahaha my sweet innocent devil child :)


No comments:
Post a Comment