Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A sneaky surprise!!


This was me last year on mother's day - about 2 months prego, Michael gave me our first baby blanket and our video camera!


What a difference a year makes!!


So my super wonderful husband gave me the most wonderful gift for mother's day!

He gave me these :)
Yes the baby and the picture frame!

So he went out one night while I was at work, and bought himself and Kaydin matching shirts(Old Navy I believe). So cute!! Then he went and had their pictures taken together . . . bought and painted the frame and glued the letters on . . . . somehow got Kaydin's foot prints on the frame(he said he tried multiple times to get his hand prints too but it wasn't happening). . . .and wallaaah!! I love it! Things like this that are made with love are the best. I can't wait till Kaydin can make sweet things for me.

Here are some of the other pictures from their photo shoot.


Later that day we to a drive to Lane Packing Company . . . Some of you might recognize this place :)
They have fresh peaches and pecans and strawberries - you can even go out in the field and pick your own strawberries. We chose not to because it was blazin' hot that day! We walked around and the boys played on a tractorWe went inside for a snack and watched Kaydin play with his best buddy - Tigger

All in all it was a wonderful day. Can't wait for next year!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the frame and pictures!! So sweet! And your hubby & Kaydin are serioulsy TWINS!!!!!

Heidi said...

I agree,word for word, with Holly! LOL, that's exactly what I was going to say! so funny, love those bald heads!!