He's getting pretty good now!
This is the only way he is rolling for now . . . .
Here are his new flip flops Grandma Kris sent him. Poor little guy has such chubby feet, they barely fit in the flip flops! Super cute

This photo has not been doctored in any way . . . .

Yes, I bowled a 252! Best game of my life!! Michael and I are joining a league with a couple guys he works with, so on sunday we went to practice. You might be wondering why some of the strikes(X's) are in red. Well they were doing a special where if you hit 9 pins down on your first ball, it counted as a strike. I forget what it was called exactly, but it was pretty cool! If you notice my scores though, I only got 2 red strikes, all the rest were legitimate!! This was our first game, the following 2 games I scored 185 each time. I doubt I will ever get a 252 again - or even over 200. But I will try!
1 comment:
He is SO CUTE!!! What are you feeding that sweet boy? What a chunk! It makes you want to just raspberry his legs! Thanks for sharing! The Hansens
Post a Comment