Saturday, May 23, 2009

Playing in the rain

Well not literally but we are playing, and it has been raining outside!!

Here is a video of Kaydin playing in his jumper - which he loves! He's so funny, he'll be playing and then when he starts getting tired . . he'll get fussy but keep playing and then it sounds like he's "yelling" at the toys.




He was very intrigued by the flip book thingy. Usually the pig and cow are his favs-he goes to town on them!



I thought this was pretty neat - I was playing with the settings on my camera the other day and found a way to take rapid pictures by holding down the shutter button. So here is the anatomy of a Kaydin roll. . . .

He has gotten very good at this, but as shown above is the only way he can roll at this time. We are working on going from belly to back, I think he's just having fun rolling this way for now. Eventually he'll figure out how to go the other ways.

Here are some other fun pics I've taken recently.

Peek - a - boo!!


Holy cow!! He's as long as the changing pad!!


Playing after a bath


His 2 favorites: Tigger and his foot :)
These jammies are now in the outgrown clothes box . . . . . 18months here we come!!


He's a great helper when I need to get his clean diaper on . . . . see???

2 comments:

Amanda said...

18 months?!?! Are you flippin serious?? Isn't he only like.... 5 months old?

Gosh, I need to start feeding Ryan more. He's such a little guy. Some jammies are still 0-3 months and still fit! He has ONE pair that are 12 months and fit. Mostly he's a 9 months size guy. But geez... you gonna have a full grown man on your hands soon!

Leann said...

I just want to squeeze those thighs!! Yay! on rolling over!