Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back by popular demand

Proof that he's found his voice ~


Sorry I'm such a shaky videographer . . . . I couldn't contain my laughter! He was so loud when he was making those sounds! Every video I took ended up with me laughing and the camera shaking around.


This video shows something we just noticed Kaydin doing the past few days. It's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen - has anyone ever seen a baby do this?? It's mostly when he's tired or going to sleep, and he's been seen hitting himself in the eye and mouth(side of the head/ear area as shown) I've never seen anything like it!!

1 comment:

Susan Palmer Edge said...

It's pretty normal. I think they like the way it feels. My son does the hand banging thing now, so just wait...haha...plus he might be trying to keep himself awake. Or just learning where his face and ears are.