Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

This post is for Auntie Kathryn who has been bugging me for pictures since she didn't come out to visit. hahahaha Here ya go!!
Here's what we've been up to the past week . . .


Playing with Grandma and Grandpa

I'm not too sure about this guy. . . .

He let me wear his hat- he might be ok after all!

Daddy let this one go since we don't have a Colts hat for Kaydin yet

Hanging out with Grandma in our jammies :)

Chewing on fingers ~ I'm getting a tooth!!!

Baby in the trunk!! On our road trip to Florida to visit Aunt Karen and Granny
Need some stretch time for his poor little booty

Playing with my crazy daddy on father's day

Hanging out at Granny's

Mom and I with Granny Lou

Another road trip to Alabama to see Grandpa Steve's headstone on Father's day.
He passed away the week we found out I was pregnant with Kaydin. We miss him terribly.


My Grandma


Watch where you put your fingers!! I told you I'm getting a tooth :)

And finally . . . some fun with daddy

It was a fun trip, lots of riding in the car! We are so glad to be home and out of the car! 3 days felt like a week . . . . pheewww

No comments: