So the other night we were all sitting around recovering from the 4th of July, well Michael and I were - both from sunburns!! Anyways, Kaydin was sitting on the floor playing with his toys and then the movie Ice Age came on the tv. Well you know in the very beginning of that movie they have the skit where Scrat is chasing around an acorn but can never seem to hang onto it? For some reason this caught Kaydin's attention and he started watching Scrat - and this is what happened. . . . . . (ignore the ugly pile of boxes in the corner, we are looking forward to getting the heck outta here!!)
I grabbed the video camera as fast as I could! Note how steady the camera was this time around. Just thinking of my viewers :) I practically had tears running down my face from holding in my own laughter! You can hear Michael and I laughing quietly cuz we didn't want to distract Kaydin from his laughing.
Once that part was over, we rewound it to see if he would laugh again but apparently he only thought it was funny the first time around. Oh well - watching this video of Kaydin makes us laugh every time!!!

In other news, we've had a rough couple days/nights. We think Kaydin's two top teeth are on the move now. He has not been his usual happy easy-going self lately. Poor guy. We've been giving him teething tablets which seem to help a lot(they came highly recommended by many people) and also tylenol to ease his discomfort. Can't wait for the molars!! ~
sigh~
No comments:
Post a Comment