Today my baby is 7 months old! I can't even believe it. I've been trying and trying to get pictures of Kaydin's teeth! It's very difficult - much harder than I thought it would be.
You can see the bottom 2 the best because they are in the farthest. . . . .
Talk about difficult! We had to hang him upside down to get pictures of the top teeth! The one on the left has poked through, the one on the right hasn't quite yet. Hopefully soon!!
Now that he has these new teeth, Kaydin has been trying to figure out what these things in his mouth are. He's figured out he can use them to bite the spoon at meal time(don't worry I don't let him). And lately he's been rubbing or grinding them together which I hate! That is equivalent to nails on a chalk board for me! It's the worst sound!
Well Kaydin and I are on our own for a few days. We got up well before the sun today to take Daddy to the airport. He's gone until Wednesday so we get some quality mommy son time. I will be very busy getting everything lined up and finishing all the packing because we move on Friday! Wheeww And then when he returns home, Auntie Kathryn is coming to visit and stay with us for a while - Yay!!! So much excitement!
See even Kaydin is excited :)
I leave you with this . . . .


2 comments:
Kaydin is so cute!! I think my lil guy is going to be a "big" guy sooner than later too! He's already well into his 3 month clothes and some are getting snug! eek!!
I hope moving goes smoothly :)
haha! I love that you had to hang him upside down :)
Post a Comment