Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We made it!

Ok so I'm finally getting around to posting - my picture taking has been lacking during the move I will admit! I'm also behind in getting Kaydin's 7 month pictures up but I will get there! We are finally all moved in and enjoying all the space we now have. We've even had our first over night visitor(besides Kathryn who has been sleeping on the couch even though we now have a 3rd bedroom for her???). Aunt Karen made an overnight pit stop on her way home from Lexington, KY. Good thing we have lots of room now!! It would have been a super tight squeeze before. Kaydin has his own room now and seems to have adjusted to being on his own right away.


Here's Kaydin hanging out while Kathryn and I hauled boxes.



Crazy boy eating his shoe


So during the move we uncovered some "new" toys
This one came from Joshua, and Kaydin loves it - I think it's the mirror :)
Auntie Kathryn tickling Kaydin



Here's a video of our little sprinkler. Stay out of the splash zone!!




This move came just in time, our little man will be on the move any day now!!!




I will try to take some more pictures now that most of the craziness has died down. Also I will be sending out our new address to those who need it!!

1 comment:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Yay for more space! That little boy looks like he is getting ready to mooove! Can't wait for that video!