PLAYDATE that is! A co-worker of mine has a 5 month old son named Connor and she invited us over to play with them! Kaydin was a little hesitant at first, but then he was his usual self. Rolling over all the toys and chattering away. Connor is such a little thing compared to Kaydin! When I think back to when Kaydin was 5 months old, he was ginormous! Connor is just starting to sit up on his own - we can't wait to they get a little older and can actually interact and play together!
They both loved the cow toy sitting in between them. It played some weird songs and vibrated and moved around.

"Don't know what you're doing over there, but I'm chewing on these keys"

I've now decided that I need to stop buying clothes for Kaydin and start buying toys! Or maybe just even it out a little. . . hehehe
Now for some bonus pictures!
This was my little monster while I was organizing our closet. Apparently he found a hanger. It's so true - they would rather play with random objects than their actual toys. :)

This was literally minutes ago. I walked into Kaydin's room to see this. . . . Mr.
"I don't wanna take a nap so I'm gonna mess up my crib"
The light blue blanket and the brown and white striped blanket were both hanging on the side of the crib(where his feet are) as to obstruct his view and block light coming in from the door. He decided to pull them down. He also likes to detach the bumper, and it's always in the same spot. Crazy kid.
I like this one, it shows off his teeth. So cute I love it!
1 comment:
But see how cute you get mad at him for making a mess & not wanting to take a nap when he smiles at you like that? hehe
Post a Comment