Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nothing much going on here. Kaydin and I are having a relaxing saturday at home. We did all of our errands and grocery shopping yesterday so we could just relax today. I am loving it, and I think Kaydin is too.

Lately he has been having so much fun in his crib - even though it is for sleeping! He usually goes to sleep pretty quick, it's when he wakes up that he goes to town. The best part is that he doesn't make a sound while having all this fun. Maybe just his "talking", but no fussing or crying or anything. That's why I leave him in there playing by himself, but this is what I get.

Hi mama

I see you!

My little crib tornado


I think our little guy is going through a growth spurt again. Since he plumped up and grew so fast from birth to about 4 months, he kind of hit a wall and stayed the same until recently. Now I'm noticing the clothes he's been wearing the past few months are getting snug length wise. Like this outfit - are those capris??? Time to get out the 12 and 18 month stuff for my almost 8 month old!

Still not crawling, but he sure can move around! As you can see in this picture he got all the way to the patio door. Trying to escape already - Oh no!!

So I have tried and tried to get a video on this post, but dumb blogger was taking forever!! I mean hours people! Shheeeeesshh So I will try again probably tomorrow so check back!!!

No comments: