So here's a little video to show what I've been dealing with lately. . .
(sorry the lighting sucks, apparently you shouldn't turn on a light while filming)
I know, it's only gonna get worse!!! It's just amazing how quick he learned first how to pull himself up and sit on his knees, and then all the way up to standing. He's gotten so strong! I always tell people he's (almost) 9 months old going on 2 :)

It feels like yesterday he was a couple weeks old laying on the floor next to Stewie. ..

Nine months later Stewie takes a beating!!
Now for some fun pics

Such a little man - always after the tv remote

He was not in the mood to play with daddy-that face just breaks your heart doesn't it??

Mr. Curious under my craft table, see my projects? I'm still trying to decide exactly what I'm gonna do with them.

First taste of ice cream

Don't worry daddy - I got this :)

Such a big boy already!
No comments:
Post a Comment