Earlier this week we took a trip up to the Tanger Outlet Mall with a couple of my co-workers and their daughters. I love going up there because they have a Carter's, Children's Place, Gymboree, and OshGosh store, and we don't have anything where we live. Children's place is my fav!! I got him 2 jammies and 3 t-shirts for $26 - BUT then the cashier was talking to Kaydin and he smiled at her(like he smiles at everyone) and she said we get the "cute discount" for that smile! So I got all that for $22. Score! Kaydin is definitely my shopping buddy from now on! He was such a little stud with us 5 ladies, it was pretty cute watching the 3 kids interact too.
Here he is being a cowboy. . .

Kaiya loved "petting" Kaydin. She kept saying "pet, pet"

They were so cute :)

Here's the 3 of them together. Ally was shaking Kaydin's stroller like an earthquake. Wait I thought we moved away from those??

The 3 monsters at lunch, they were all done with shopping especially my little man!
Kaydin: "Hey girl gimme those crayons"
Kaiya: "No these are my crayons"
Ally: "What are you guys doing over there?"

The boy who rarely falls asleep in the car(or anywhere besides his crib) He was pooped!! He got a good nap on the way home from a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment