Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Luau!!

Yep they have luau's here in Georgia! Who would've thought?! They had a luau here at the pool - no hula dancers, but there was a live band and cooked pig! Daddy and Kaydin swam while momma took pictures.

Here they are hanging out in the kiddie pool. Kaydin loves the water! And he really has no fear, which is great but kinda scary at the same time.

Daddy made my hair look like this


Kick, kick, kick!


See the splash? And he's so focused :)



Even happy when he's done swimming


In other events ~ I've not been posting as much as I'd like to. And not from lack of news and pics! It's gotten a lot harder to sit down and concentrate long enough to get a post finished. (I put a lot of time and thought into my posts) Why has it gotten harder you may ask?? Well it's been harder now the Kaydin is a mover. Look away for a second and he's gone! But now in the last few days, our little guy has gone from this:

To this:
Oh lordy!!

I don't know how some of you momma's post so often! Especially those of you with toddlers running around! I applaud you :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

He is so cute and getting so big! oh boy, I'm afraid of the days that Landon is mobile! scary! haha